MoPride brings awareness to a variety of topics by sharing best practices, real life experiences, and engaging data points to create important conversations and understanding. Some presentation topics include:
- The ABCs of LGBTQ: Basic review of the LGBTQ+ community, sexual orientation, and gender expression.
- Mental Health with focus on LGBTQ+
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive Sex Education
- Healthy Relationships for Youths
- Know Your Rights: Focus on housing, employment, protest, or educational rights.
- LGBTQ+ Equity: Discusses social bias, intersectionality, and breaking down barriers.
- SOGI Data: Best practices on how to collect sexual orientation and gender identity data and why it is important.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a presentation.
MoPride’s Clothing Closet has been providing free clothing to anyone is need for the last 3 years. Recently, we have had more families coming to the closet and we have been more youth clothing coming through the Clothing Closet. MoPride’s Clothing Closet is open at our MoPride Center.
Donations are always welcome. Drop off clothes during MoPride Center’s hours or email email@example.com to schedule a time for donation drop off.