MoPride brings awareness to a variety of topics by sharing best practices, real life experiences, and engaging data points to create important conversations and understanding. Some presentation topics include:
- The ABCs of LGBTQ: Basic review of the LGBTQ+ community, sexual orientation, and gender expression.
- Mental Health with focus on LGBTQ+
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive Sex Education
- Healthy Relationships for Youths
- Know Your Rights: Focus on housing, employment, protest, or educational rights.
- LGBTQ+ Equity: Discusses social bias, intersectionality, and breaking down barriers.
- SOGI Data: Best practices on how to collect sexual orientation and gender identity data and why it is important.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a presentation.
Marsha’s Closet has been providing free clothing to anyone is need for the last 3 years. Recently, we have had more families coming to the closet and we have been more youth clothing coming through Marsha’s Closet. Open at our MoPride Center.
Donations are always welcome. Drop off clothes during MoPride Center’s hours or email email@example.com to schedule a time for donation drop off.
MoPride is delighted to help connect those in need with food that may otherwise go to waste. Every Wednesday and Friday we have donated bread! Canned goods, fruits/veggies, and more are available as the community donates.
Drop off food donations during MoPride Center’s hours and help us feeding those in need.