MoPride is proud to provide outreach for a wide range of events and gatherings. We love being part of Earth Day, ModStock, and much more community events. We work with various youth and educational agencies to provide youth and family outreach, activities, and presentations. Our outreach team comes out with resources, freebies, and a bubbly personality to brighten up everyone’s day.
Bring MoPride to your event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call (209)567-2124.
MoPride brings awareness to a variety of topics by sharing best practices, real life experiences, and engaging data points to create important conversations and understanding. Some presentation topics include:
- The ABCs of LGBTQ: Basic review of the LGBTQ+ community, sexual orientation, and gender expression.
- Mental Health with focus on LGBTQ+
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive Sex Education
- Healthy Relationships for Youths
- Know Your Rights: Focus on housing, employment, protest, or educational rights.
- LGBTQ+ Equity: Discusses social bias, intersectionality, and breaking down barriers.
- SOGI Data: Best practices on how to collect sexual orientation and gender identity data and why it is important.
Email email@example.com to schedule a presentation.
Marsha’s Closet has been providing free clothing to anyone is need since 2019. No ID needed. No income questions. Just walk in and grab two grocery bags of clothes, twice a month. Clothes range from t-shirts and jeans, to baby clothes and youth sizes. Extended sizes are often in stock, feel free to call or email to check.
MoPride Center: Lavender Room, Wednesday – Saturday from 1 pm – 6 pm.
Donations are always welcome. Drop off clothes during the hours above or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time for donation drop off.
MoPride is delighted to help connect those in need with food that may otherwise go to waste. Every Wednesday and Friday we have donated bread! Canned goods, fruits/veggies, and more are available as the community donates.
Drop off food donations during MoPride Center’s hours and help us feeding those in need.